What is a website? a. A set of web pages connected by hyperlinks b. A software program installed on a computer c. A file storage system for documents d. A type of smartphone application
- What is a domain name? a. The name of a website's homepage b. The IP address of a website c. A unique name that identifies a website on the internet d. The name of a website's hosting provider
- What is web hosting? a. The process of designing a website's layout and content b. The act of purchasing a domain name c. The service of storing a website's files on a server d. The process of optimizing a website for search engines
- What is a content management system (CMS)? a. A type of web hosting service b. A software platform used to create and manage digital content c. A tool used to optimize a website's speed and performance d. A type of website design layout
- What is HTML? a. A programming language used to create websites b. A type of web hosting service c. A tool used to optimize a website's speed and performance d. A content management system
- What is the difference between a .com and .net domain name? a. .com is used for commercial websites while .net is used for network infrastructure websites b. .com is used for network infrastructure websites while .net is used for commercial websites c. .com is used for government websites while .net is used for non-profit organizations d. There is no difference between .com and .net domain names.
- What is a responsive website design? a. A design that includes a lot of images and videos b. A design that can be easily viewed on different screen sizes and devices c. A design that uses a lot of bright and flashy colors d. A design that includes a lot of text and links
- What is a website's color scheme? a. The way a website is organized and structured b. The layout of a website's pages and sections c. The combination of colors used on a website d. The way a website's content is written and presented
- What is the purpose of using color psychology in web design? a. To create a visually appealing website b. To evoke certain emotions and feelings in the website's visitors c. To improve the website's search engine ranking d. To make the website load faster
- What is the difference between RGB and CMYK color modes? a. RGB is used for web design while CMYK is used for print design b. RGB is used for print design while CMYK is used for web design c. RGB is a subtractive color model while CMYK is an additive color model d. There is no difference between RGB and CMYK color modes.